Sunday, May 3, 2009

Barney's Beanery-Pasadena-friday, May 1st

Mike and I were pleasantly surprised at our recent visit to Barney's Beanery in Pasadena.
We walked in to the typical friday night party scene at this noisy, reataurant/bar to meet a friend of mine for her birthday. It was too crowded for me to even visit with my friend, so Mike and I crossed our fingers that we would find a small table to eat at. We found a table and waited to be greeted. Waiters passed us by, attending to tables and responding to pool players ordering more drinks, so I finally got up and found an available server.
Once we placed our order, we were very pleased. Our food was out in 5 minutes, it was presented very well, and delicious. I guess I don't come to expect much from bar food. But when you look at their extensive menu, plus, they fact that they've been around for a handful of decades, it makes sense that the food is tasty. Looking forward to visiting again, maybe on a more relaxed afternoon.
Barney's Beanery-Pasadena

No comments: