Friday, January 16, 2009

Tomatina-Sunday pm-Berkeley, ca

Mike and I had the opportunity last weekend to visit with friends and family in San Francisco. After a wonderful day sight-seeing in the city, we came back to Mike's brother's apartment in Berkeley, California to rest and get warm.
I thought this would be a great opportunity to dine in a college town and so I asked his brother for a great restaurant withing walking distance.
He took us to Tomatina, a delicious italian restaurant with a cozy interior, affable service, and a wonderful selection of food, wine, and desserts.
Mike and his brother shared a veggie pizza, while Celeste and I had a perfect lasagna! yum!
Tomatina-wonderful lasagna
I couldn't resist ordering dessert since I felt it would be a great end to a wonderful day. Lemon Cheesecake! delicious!
Tomatina-lemon cheesecake
Tomatina definitely delivered. Tasty food, fun college atmosphere, excellent presentation and service--an overall satisfying experience.

No comments: