Friday, January 9, 2009

Chili's -New Year's EVE-West Covina


Happy New Years!!
I have to admit I was a bit nervous about going out to eat this evening. On a holiday, you're competing with so many other guests, and I empathize with the server who would probably more likely be out celebrating than working in a restaurant on New Years Eve.
Our server's name was Hanna and she definitely reaffirmed my faith in customer service--even on a holiday.

This was a special day for us, for everyone, the start of a brand new year. I was ecstatic to see Mike after a week vacation with our families, and our dinner at Chili's really sealed the deal.
'Perfect Margaritas'
Timely service, delicious taste and variety, and an overall comfortable vibe is how I would describe our experience.
We left minutes before 12 am, with full bellies and positive outlooks on future dining experiences :)

No comments: