Monday, March 2, 2009

Togos-West Covina

While we had originally decided that we would mostly blog about actual dine-in experiences, we had to break the rules this time around because of the economy.
Not having a lot of money equals not enjoying the luxury of eating out as often.
Togos-March1st
We stopped at Togo's for a late lunch today, and sat outside on their tables designated for guests and enjoyed the quite pleasant and relaxing "plaza music". Mikey called it "Weather Channel Music".

Togo's has yet to disappoint me when it comes to freshness, presentation, and variety. I can never decide what my taste buds are after because everything looks so appealing. They offer combos (chips and drink), and half-sandwich, half-soup or salad options, catering, and delicious cookies. The staff is usually pretty pleasant; young, but not totally incompetent.
One thing I do wish is that I could see them building my sandwich. The counter is up to my chest and I can't see what they're doing with their hands. So I'm not sure what to think about that.
Overall, a tasty, peaceful, enjoyable lunch on sunday.

No comments: