Sunday, December 7, 2008

AppleBees-West Covina-Sat. nite- 10:30pm

Last night, while Defreitas and I had our first dinner together since Thanksgiving break, I FINALLY decided to start this blog after months of "we shoulds". It was a busy friday night, we waited between 10 and 15 minutes for our table, but were pleasantly surprised with our friendly service. First, we feared getting a tiny one-per-bench booth or table with chairs on such a busy night...But we were taken to a full booth where we could sit side-by-side in comfort.

Our waitress, to our contentment, was a very nice, pleasant individual who was attentive to our needs.
She even suggested a special going on that fit our needs and saved us some money.
Our food, drinks, appetizer, and margaritas came out in time, and in order, with room to enjoy and space for her to check in occasionally if it came out right. She even got Mikey his diet refill before he had time to notice he might need one.
I also liked how she asked me if I wanted a refill because I hate it when I get one automatically and then I don't touch it -such a waste.
Here's Mikey's burger...click on the photo for more pics.
Applebees(12-5-2008)
Our server Ebony took a bit of time to doodle on our receipt. She went home with 9 bucks in her pocket.
Applebees(12-5-2008)

No comments: