Monday, December 8, 2008

T Phillips-Sunday Night-La Verne-9pm

My only criteria for the night (besides good food) was a beer and good location (somewhere with good "sightseeing" in walking distance).
T Phillips 12-7-2008
T Phillips in La Verne is on the campus where I went to college (University of La Verne), it has beers from all over the world, and there are peanut shells all over the floor.
I've always experienced a tasty meal here, and tonight was no exception, presentation and timeliness was also great.
And despite the fact that this restaurant is generally "seat yourself", our waitress was pleasant and stayed relatively close by.
The entrees are a little bit on the pricey side, but worth it if you have the cash, and you are given many choices to replace your fries (I got a bowl of fruit!).
Mikey enjoys the extra large mug that the beverages come in, no need for a refill!
Only thing that I was kinda disappointed about was the dessert choices, I could've tried the chocolate cake, peach cobbler, or cheesecake but all I really wanted was an ice cream fudge sundae.
T Phillips 12-7-2008

No comments: